Pre-Fishing Opener Special 2016
Anglers and others looking for an early getaway are invited to experience Vermilion and Pehrson Lodge May 7-13 at 1/2 off the already great spring rates for both cabins and boat rentals. (Three night minimum)
This is one our favorite times of the year. The leaves are just emerging and the bugs are scarce. Spring wildflowers are plentiful, wildlife is emerging from winter hideouts and the birds are returning from the south. This is an ideal time to experience the quiet season on Vermilion. The lake is quiet and the bluegill and crappie fishing can be excellent. Please remember that walleye, northern, musky and bass seasons are still closed.
Fishing Special 2016
May 13-June 4
August 27 - September 25
- Cabin (Cabin as assigned, appropiate for group size) with full kitchen, dock space (with electric), one bed per person. Similar savings will be calculated for larger groups upon request.
- Boat rental (options may vary based on availability) All deluxe boats have live wells, GPS depth/fish finders, trolling motors, swivel casting chairs and decked floors. 25HP boats are basic boats with bench seats and aluminum floor.
- Based on two day minimum for groups of two or more. Individuals call or e-mail for single occupancy pricing
- 2 persons/25 HP boat - $100.00/person/night
- 3 persons/25 HP boat - $85.00/person/night
- 2 persons/30 HP Deluxe fishing boat with GPS etc. - $125/person/night
- 2 persons/40 HP Deluxe fishing boat with GPS etc. - $135/person/night
- 3 persons/40 HP Deluxe fishing boat with GPS etc. - $110/person/night
- 2 persons/60 HP Deluxe fishing boat with GPS etc. - $150/person/night
- 3 persons/60 HP Deluxe fishing boat with GPS etc. - $125/person/night
- 2 persons/115 HP Deluxe Lund with GPS and much more - $170/person/night
- 3 persons/115 HP Deluxe Lund with GPS and much more - $135/person/night
Weekly stays multiply above rates by 5